Saturday, August 14, 2010

Chienne 50¢
 "Kipiki" 

Oh, dear! You must not have a compatible version of flash!

Chienne 50¢
Blender Mix
compilation LP
(No Pigs Records, 1983)

Here's another record I picked up on my angry, post-teenage trip to Canada. It's an interesting mixture (ha!) of punk and weirdness, and Chienne 50¢ (50¢ Bitch) are my fave band contained therein. They have three songs, and it was a tough pick between "Men Is Dog" and "Kipiki," 'cause I love both; "Sex in Clarinette" is good, just not as.

Each band got space in the accompanying photocopied booklet, and Chienne 50¢'s has little info, but I like the drawing, so here it is for your perusal:

I know nothing else about these women, so please comment if you know anything about them. I want to hear more!

2 biased opinions:

Biki Honko said...

omfg! how depressed where you/are you to like this?

Unknown said...

https://www.youtube.com/user/mriouxxx