Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thee Speaking Canaries
"Toblewee Uslywus"

Oh, dear! You must not have a compatible version of flash!

Thee Speaking Canaries
The Joy of Wine
LP
(Mind Cure, 1992)

It's been a few years since the most recent (and hopefully not final) album by Thee Speaking Canaries, so here's a song from their near two-decade old debut. The covers were generic white sleeves with the artwork pasted on each side. So, either the person who pasted mine was lazy, or they're all off-kilter. I've never seen another copy, so I've no way of knowing, really. In the interest of fairness, I'll blame Dave Martin, since Mind Cure was his label, and because he's a super nice guy so my accusation is most likely completely without merit.

Or is it?

2 biased opinions:

Eraculon said...

holy crap! i've been dying to hear this record for years. any chance you can post/share another song or two? thanks for putting it up.

Lightning Baltimore said...

Shoot me an e-mail, Eraculon.