Saturday, June 25, 2011

Slow Horse
"Wicked Game"

Slow Horse
Slow Horse
CD
(Freebird Records, 1999)


What a long, strange week it's been, eh? I got stuck on the write-up for the next piece I'd chosen, and hit a mental roadblock. More like smashed into it and declared totaled by my insurance company. So, I finally decided to ditch it, and go with something else.

I featured a song from Slow Horse's eponymous, doomtastic debut album a while back, and Devil Dick, of the awesome blog The Devil's Music, requested I post their cover of Chris Isaak's "Wicked Game,", from that same album. So, without further ado, here 'tis.

3 biased opinions:

Devil Dick said...

AWESOME!!! This is a great record and a great cover. Its a shame they didn't do more. i was lucky enough to see them live a few times back in the day!

Biki Honko said...

Whoa!

I. Love. This. Song!

mega thanks!

Anonymous said...

hah, this is brilliant.